- She holds an MSc in Tourism and Hospitality Management from the University of Zimbabwe and currently studying towards a PhD in Tourism Management and the area of study is Tourism Development in southern Africa looking specifically at increasing tourist arrivals through increased airline access and infra regional connectivity.
- Muchanyuka’s aviation career spans over 26 years having started her career at Air Zimbabwe, then the group of Swissair, Austrian Airlines and Sabena and finally at South African Airways where she is the country manager since 2007.
- She has since taken up the Acting Regional Manager role for Southern African and the Indian Islands, and she is looking after Zambia, Malawi, Namibia and Zimbabwe.
- She was also the BAR chairperson for past five years, and ZCT vice-president for the last three years.
- Muchanyuka also sat as chairperson of the international Air Transport Association, Local Carrier Advisory group. She is a proud Seventh Day Adventist, mother of two boys and an avid rugby fan.
- Enjoys community work and the up- lifting of the emotional and physical well-being of other women.
Vice President Access Cluster
No. 129 Baines Avenue
Corner 4th Street/Baines Avenue
Phone: +263-242-250 246